Search for Legislations and rules
- Providing legal advice for crimes whether related to self, money or reputation such as murder, stealing, insult, swindle, addiction, electronic crimes etc.
- Attending investigations before the prosecution and police stations.
- Submitting complaints and criminal reports.
- Following up on complaints and reports in the Public Prosecution Office, the General Department and police stations.
- Pleading and providing defense for all kinds of felonies.
- Pleading and defending all types of misdemeanors.